Yes, things have been a little quiet around here. Between my new job and The Hello Sessions, there just don’t seem to be enough hours in the day! I know that, in our world, the word “busy” has become a bad word–but I am busy. I’m at this point where I’m figuring out what works and what doesn’t to help me juice as much as I can out of each day. So far it’s come down to this:
- First thing in the morning, throw a load of laundry in the washer and then do a quickie workout
- Work on The Hello Sessions for an hour
- Begin the workday and–this is important–close all un-related browser windows
- Go somewhere in the afternoons! I begin falling asleep after lunch, but working at a cafe always perks me up. I get so much more done.
- Work on freelance projects or The Hello Sessions for an hour or two at night
“Testing” is a big thing at my new job, and I have to say that I’ve kind of fallen in love with it too. Every week, I’m tweaking things, seeing what works and what doesn’t, and I’m seeing the results in inching closer to my goals.
Since I’m not able to update Frock Files as frequently, you can find me over at The Hello Sessions’ blog each week, where I’m writing about more of these little ideas that make for big, happy changes in our lives.